Upfitting your fleet just got easier.
It takes a pro, with proven strength in the business of automotive and the skill set to upfit any vehicle. Now we’d like you to meet EVIP — our Emergency Vehicle Installation Program.
We’re based on a simple idea – we do upfitting right the first time! For police, fire, security, and work trucks, we are your one-stop-shop. Need a customized vehicle build with quality parts, exceptional workmanship and an installer that meets your on-time delivery needs? A1 Automotive can do this for you and we do it right the first time.
Typical products we install and upfit:
- Light bars and Directional Light Sticks
- Interior and Exterior/Perimeter Warning Lights
- Sirens and Speakers
- Communication equipment
- Computers and Mounts
- License Plate Readers
- Camera Systems
- Trunk Storage Boxes
- Radar Systems
- Weapon Mounts
- Push Bumpers
- Prisoner Transport Seating and Partitions
Why choose A1 Automotive for vehicle upfitting?
Our upfitting business launch was demand driven here in Nebraska. With our technicians being ASE Certified and now EVT Certified – it was the perfect fit for our small business. We have over a combined 100 years of experience in the automotive industry and strive on providing the best possible service to our customers and always providing solutions to all of their needs.
What can you expect from A1 Automotive?
Our A1 standards include:
- Exceptional high-quality installations for police, fire, security, and construction vehicles.
- Pre- and post-delivery vehicle inspections.
- Customer collaboration review of first pilot builds.
- All completed vehicles are thoroughly tested and inspected.
- Refurbishing and decommissioning services available on older vehicles so they can be retired effectively.
Have any questions about vehicle upfitting? Give A1 Auto Lincoln a call at (402)477-4660
Or you can book directly using our online booking form here: